Our Mission, Vision and Values
Eden Girls’ School, Slough opened in September 2015
We offer an inclusive, progressive, outward-facing and globally-orientated faith ethos which is relevant to people of all faiths and those with none. We focus on the core values that underpin Islam and which are fundamental to British society. As such, we endeavour to enable each learner to develop an outstanding character and understand the importance of self-discipline, care, compassion and tolerance.
We have a Leadership Specialism which is designed to instil characteristics that ensure our pupils not only ‘do their best’ but ‘do the right thing’ and play a full role in society. Our Leadership Framework sets our focus for leadership development, laying out the key competencies required to develop as well-rounded, ethical and accomplished leaders of tomorrow.
To promote a culture of educational excellence, from within a caring and secure Islamic environment enriched with the values of discipline, mutual care and respect, which extends beyond the school into the wider community.
Our mission consists of three key elements:
- A belief that everybody has the potential to succeed within a high quality and intellectually challenging educational environment.
- A commitment to instilling high aspirations, a desire to learn and ambition to achieve.
- A personalised approach to securing excellence, stemming from a passionate belief that each individual is unique and special and capable of rising above any perceived limitations.
- A cohesive identity so that our students, their parents and communities feel a strong sense of belonging to the Tauheedul “family.”
- A passionate focus on a values-based education that instils honesty, integrity, compassion and mutual respect into all our students.
- A strong core of tenacity, self-respect and self-belief that inspires each student to become the best person they can be.
Service to communities
- A determination to develop outstanding British citizens who are proud of, and contribute to, the social and economic prosperity of our country.
- A sense of personal accountability and of responsibility to others.
- A commitment to charitable endeavours and to making a difference to our world.
Nurturing Today’s Young People, Inspiring Tomorrow’s Leaders
- Service – Taking responsibility for our community.
- Teamwork – Working together for excellence.
- Ambition – Aspiring to be our best.
- Respect – Treating others as we wish to be treated.